Recipe written by Deux Bella.
- 2 bottles (750 mL) peach MYX Moscato
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry jello
- 3 envelopes Knox gelatin
- Fresh or Frozen Peaches
- Sliced Lemons
- Place the Jello mix and plain gelatin in a bowl and stir to mix. Pour in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Slowly pour in 3 cups of chilled peach moscato. Stir gently. Let the mixture settle so there are no bubbles. Pour the Jello mix into an 8×8 (or close in size) glass dish. Cover and chill until firm (about 4 hours or over night).
- Once the Jello has completely set, use a sharp knife to cut into 24 squares.
- Place the frozen peach and frozen lemon slices in a pitcher and pour the second bottle of peach moscato over it. Stir.
- Place a few of the jello squares in each glass and pour beverage from the pitcher over the squares.
- Serve chilled!
This was also yummy blended as a frozen drink and good with any of the Moscatos or Sangria!